Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa

Italy Serie B

Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 23:00

Italy Serie B

Virtus Entella

Virtus Entella

Italy Serie B

 AC Pisa

AC Pisa

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 23:00

27%

Virtus Entella Wins

40%

Draw

33%

AC Pisa Wins

X

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.86

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa

Time: 23:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Italy Serie B

For the game between Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa on 22/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Virtus Entella has a 27% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa is 1.86. Half time porbability for Virtus Entella is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for AC Pisa is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

NA Hussein Dey vs NC Magra

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Malkiya vs Al Hidd Club

22/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Penarol vs Defensor Sporting

22/1/2021 1:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Tishreen SC vs Karamah

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vital O FC vs Royal F.C. Muramvya

22/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC

22/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fortaleza vs Santos FC

22/1/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Almere City FC vs FC Dordrecht

22/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

MC Alger vs Ain M lila

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions