USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

Algeria Division 1

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 17:00

Algeria Division 1

USM Bel Abbes

USM Bel Abbes

Algeria Division 1

 WA Tlemcen

WA Tlemcen

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 17:00

37%

USM Bel Abbes Wins

34%

Draw

29%

WA Tlemcen Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

Time: 17:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Algeria Division 1

For the game between USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen on 22/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that USM Bel Abbes has a 37% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen is 2.67. Half time porbability for USM Bel Abbes is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for WA Tlemcen is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

O Medea vs US Biskra

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

MC Alger vs Ain M lila

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

MC Oran vs ASO Chlef

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Malkiya vs Al Hidd Club

22/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CS Constantine vs ES Setif

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Riffa Club

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions