Tishreen SC vs Karamah

Syria Premier League

Tishreen SC vs Karamah Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Tishreen SC

Tishreen SC

Syria Premier League

 Karamah

Karamah

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 15:00

26%

Tishreen SC Wins

48%

Draw

27%

Karamah Wins

X

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tishreen SC vs Karamah

Time: 15:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Tishreen SC vs Karamah on 22/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Tishreen SC has a 26% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tishreen SC vs Karamah is 1.22. Half time porbability for Tishreen SC is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Karamah is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tishreen SC vs Karamah is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Tishreen SC vs Karamah

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs Hajduk Split

22/1/2021 20:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Acre vs Hapoel Iksal

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ramat HaSharon vs Hapoel Raanana

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions