Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United

Malta Premier League

Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 19:00

Malta Premier League

Tarxien Rainbows

Tarxien Rainbows

Malta Premier League

 Gzira United

Gzira United

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 19:00

14%

Tarxien Rainbows Wins

25%

Draw

61%

Gzira United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United

Time: 19:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Malta Premier League

For the game between Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United on 22/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Tarxien Rainbows has a 14% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United is 3.39. Half time porbability for Tarxien Rainbows is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Gzira United is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CA Penarol vs Defensor Sporting

22/1/2021 1:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Perez Zeledon vs CS Cartagines

22/1/2021 5:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Bordj Bou Arreridj vs USM Alger

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Atlante FC vs Correcaminos

22/1/2021 6:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Flamengo RJ vs Palmeiras

22/1/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca

22/1/2021 0:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Paris St. Germain vs Montpellier HSC

22/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions