Sydney FC vs CC Mariners

Australia A-League

Sydney FC vs CC Mariners Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 11:05

Australia A-League

Sydney FC

Sydney FC

Australia A-League

 CC Mariners

CC Mariners

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 11:05

42%

Sydney FC Wins

30%

Draw

28%

CC Mariners Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sydney FC vs CC Mariners

Time: 11:05 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Sydney FC vs CC Mariners on 22/1/2021 at 11:05 we calculated that Sydney FC has a 42% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sydney FC vs CC Mariners is 2.14. Half time porbability for Sydney FC is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for CC Mariners is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sydney FC vs CC Mariners is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Fulham U23s vs Reading U23s

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Almere City FC vs FC Dordrecht

22/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Acre vs Hapoel Iksal

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Benevento Calcio vs Torino FC

22/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Riffa Club

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Perez Zeledon vs CS Cartagines

22/1/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tarxien Rainbows vs Gzira United

22/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs Limon FC

22/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions