Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

Syria Premier League

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Shorta Damascus

Shorta Damascus

Syria Premier League

 Taliya Hama

Taliya Hama

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 15:00

17%

Shorta Damascus Wins

40%

Draw

43%

Taliya Hama Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

Time: 15:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama on 22/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Shorta Damascus has a 17% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama is 2.79. Half time porbability for Shorta Damascus is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Taliya Hama is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

MC Alger vs Ain M lila

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Budaiya vs Busaiteen

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ramat HaSharon vs Hapoel Raanana

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions