RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

Algeria Division 1

RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 1

RC Relizane

RC Relizane

Algeria Division 1

 CR Belouizdad

CR Belouizdad

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 16:30

19%

RC Relizane Wins

42%

Draw

39%

CR Belouizdad Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

Time: 16:30 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Algeria Division 1

For the game between RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad on 22/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that RC Relizane has a 19% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad is 1.96. Half time porbability for RC Relizane is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for CR Belouizdad is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paradou AC vs JSM Skikda

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs PEC Zwolle

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ramat HaSharon vs Hapoel Raanana

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tishreen SC vs Karamah

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs Hajduk Split

22/1/2021 20:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions