O Medea vs US Biskra

Algeria Division 1

O Medea vs US Biskra Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 1

O Medea

O Medea

Algeria Division 1

 US Biskra

US Biskra

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 16:30

42%

O Medea Wins

40%

Draw

18%

US Biskra Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.08

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for O Medea vs US Biskra

Time: 16:30 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Algeria Division 1

For the game between O Medea vs US Biskra on 22/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that O Medea has a 42% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between O Medea vs US Biskra is 2.08. Half time porbability for O Medea is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for US Biskra is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between O Medea vs US Biskra is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Platinum Stars vs Sekhukhune Utd

22/1/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paradou AC vs JSM Skikda

22/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

NA Hussein Dey vs NC Magra

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Constantine vs ES Setif

22/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Grasshoppers vs Stade Lausanne Ouchy

22/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Osijek

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions