MC Alger vs Ain M lila

Algeria Division 1

MC Alger vs Ain M lila Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 17:00

Algeria Division 1

MC Alger

MC Alger

Algeria Division 1

 Ain M lila

Ain M lila

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 17:00

39%

MC Alger Wins

44%

Draw

17%

Ain M lila Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.94

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for MC Alger vs Ain M lila

Time: 17:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Algeria Division 1

For the game between MC Alger vs Ain M lila on 22/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that MC Alger has a 39% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between MC Alger vs Ain M lila is 1.94. Half time porbability for MC Alger is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Ain M lila is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between MC Alger vs Ain M lila is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Paradou AC vs JSM Skikda

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs Hajduk Split

22/1/2021 20:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Malkiya vs Al Hidd Club

22/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions