JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

Algeria Division 1

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 1

JS Kabylie

JS Kabylie

Algeria Division 1

 JS Saoura

JS Saoura

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 16:30

26%

JS Kabylie Wins

33%

Draw

41%

JS Saoura Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

Time: 16:30 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Algeria Division 1

For the game between JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura on 22/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that JS Kabylie has a 26% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura is 1.71. Half time porbability for JS Kabylie is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for JS Saoura is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Riffa Club

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Paradou AC vs JSM Skikda

22/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Osijek

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs PEC Zwolle

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

O Medea vs US Biskra

22/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions