Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An

Vietnam V-League

Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Hoang Anh Gia Lai

Vietnam V-League

 Song Lam Nghe An

Song Lam Nghe An

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Hoang Anh Gia Lai Wins

35%

Draw

33%

Song Lam Nghe An Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An

Time: 13:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An on 22/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Hoang Anh Gia Lai has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An is 2.42. Half time porbability for Hoang Anh Gia Lai is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Song Lam Nghe An is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Malkiya vs Al Hidd Club

22/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tishreen SC vs Karamah

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Riffa Club

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

MC Alger vs Ain M lila

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

O Medea vs US Biskra

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions