Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo

Syria Premier League

Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Harjilah

Harjilah

Syria Premier League

 Ittihad Aleppo

Ittihad Aleppo

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 15:00

26%

Harjilah Wins

41%

Draw

33%

Ittihad Aleppo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo

Time: 15:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo on 22/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Harjilah has a 26% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo is 0.67. Half time porbability for Harjilah is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Ittihad Aleppo is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Acre vs Hapoel Iksal

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs Hajduk Split

22/1/2021 20:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Grasshoppers vs Stade Lausanne Ouchy

22/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions