Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

Israel Liga Leumit

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 16:00

Israel Liga Leumit

Hapoel Ramat Gan

Hapoel Ramat Gan

Israel Liga Leumit

 Hapoel Kfar Shalem

Hapoel Kfar Shalem

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 16:00

65%

Hapoel Ramat Gan Wins

26%

Draw

9%

Hapoel Kfar Shalem Wins

1

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

Time: 16:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem on 22/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Hapoel Ramat Gan has a 65% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem is 3.38. Half time porbability for Hapoel Ramat Gan is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Hapoel Kfar Shalem is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ramat HaSharon vs Hapoel Raanana

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Acre vs Hapoel Iksal

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Osijek

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions