Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca

Chile Primera B de Chile

Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 0:30

Chile Primera B de Chile

Deportes Temuco

Deportes Temuco

Chile Primera B de Chile

 Rangers Talca

Rangers Talca

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 0:30

34%

Deportes Temuco Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Rangers Talca Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca

Time: 0:30 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Chile Primera B de Chile

For the game between Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca on 22/1/2021 at 0:30 we calculated that Deportes Temuco has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca is 3.15. Half time porbability for Deportes Temuco is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Rangers Talca is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportes Temuco vs Rangers Talca is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CA Penarol vs Defensor Sporting

22/1/2021 1:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Balzan FC

22/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Virtus Entella vs AC Pisa

22/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Jaish Damascus

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hoang Anh Gia Lai vs Song Lam Nghe An

22/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atlante FC vs Correcaminos

22/1/2021 6:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

East Bengal vs Mumbai City

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paris St. Germain vs Montpellier HSC

22/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions