Corinthians vs Sport Recife

Brazil Serie A

Corinthians vs Sport Recife Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 3:00

Brazil Serie A

Corinthians

Corinthians

Brazil Serie A

 Sport Recife

Sport Recife

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 3:00

53%

Corinthians Wins

28%

Draw

19%

Sport Recife Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.77

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Corinthians vs Sport Recife

Time: 3:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Corinthians vs Sport Recife on 22/1/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that Corinthians has a 53% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Corinthians vs Sport Recife is 2.77. Half time porbability for Corinthians is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Sport Recife is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Corinthians vs Sport Recife is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City

22/1/2021 11:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CS Constantine vs ES Setif

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sydney FC vs CC Mariners

22/1/2021 11:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC

22/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Reading U23s

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SC Telstar vs Jong AZ Alkmaar

22/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Corinthians vs Sport Recife

22/1/2021 3:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions