CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

Spain Segunda Division

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 21:00

Spain Segunda Division

CF Fuenlabrada

CF Fuenlabrada

Spain Segunda Division

 Alcorcon

Alcorcon

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 21:00

37%

CF Fuenlabrada Wins

41%

Draw

22%

Alcorcon Wins

X

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

Time: 21:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda Division

For the game between CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon on 22/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that CF Fuenlabrada has a 37% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon is 1.65. Half time porbability for CF Fuenlabrada is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Alcorcon is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Neuchatel Xamax vs SC Kriens

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Grasshoppers vs Stade Lausanne Ouchy

22/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Osijek

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions