Budaiya vs Busaiteen

Bahrain Premier League

Budaiya vs Busaiteen Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 18:00

Bahrain Premier League

Budaiya

Budaiya

Bahrain Premier League

 Busaiteen

Busaiteen

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 18:00

43%

Budaiya Wins

35%

Draw

22%

Busaiteen Wins

1

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.94

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Budaiya vs Busaiteen

Time: 18:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Budaiya vs Busaiteen on 22/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Budaiya has a 43% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Budaiya vs Busaiteen is 1.94. Half time porbability for Budaiya is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Busaiteen is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Budaiya vs Busaiteen is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Osijek

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tishreen SC vs Karamah

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Harjilah vs Ittihad Aleppo

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Malkiya vs Al Hidd Club

22/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hurriya Aleppo vs Foutoua Club

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions