Atlante FC vs Correcaminos

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Atlante FC vs Correcaminos Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 6:00

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Atlante FC

Atlante FC

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Correcaminos

Correcaminos

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 6:00

38%

Atlante FC Wins

46%

Draw

16%

Correcaminos Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atlante FC vs Correcaminos

Time: 6:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Atlante FC vs Correcaminos on 22/1/2021 at 6:00 we calculated that Atlante FC has a 38% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atlante FC vs Correcaminos is 1.79. Half time porbability for Atlante FC is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Correcaminos is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atlante FC vs Correcaminos is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Fulham U23s vs Reading U23s

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City

22/1/2021 11:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC

22/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dekedaha vs Gaadiidka

22/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CF Fuenlabrada vs Alcorcon

22/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfL Osnabruck vs Erzgebirge Aue

22/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Taliya Hama

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Balzan FC

22/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sydney FC vs CC Mariners

22/1/2021 11:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions