Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC

Scotland Championship

Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 22:45

Scotland Championship

Arbroath FC

Arbroath FC

Scotland Championship

 Dundee FC

Dundee FC

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 22:45

16%

Arbroath FC Wins

31%

Draw

53%

Dundee FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

83%

Under 2,5 Goals

17%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

21%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

0.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC

Time: 22:45 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC on 22/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Arbroath FC has a 16% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 83% and over 2.5 score probability is 17%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC is 0.83. Half time porbability for Arbroath FC is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 21, and Half Time probability for Dundee FC is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arbroath FC vs Dundee FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Greuther Furth

22/1/2021 20:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Reading U23s

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Lierse Kempenzonen vs Club Brugge II

22/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Perez Zeledon vs CS Cartagines

22/1/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CS Constantine vs ES Setif

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

NA Hussein Dey vs NC Magra

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Norwich U23s vs Aston Villa U23s

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs FC Nazareth Ilit

22/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs Limon FC

22/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions