Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK

Turkey Super Lig

Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 19:00

Turkey Super Lig

Sivasspor

Sivasspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Fenerbahce SK

Fenerbahce SK

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 19:00

18%

Sivasspor Wins

30%

Draw

52%

Fenerbahce SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK

Time: 19:00 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK on 21/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Sivasspor has a 18% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK is 3.20. Half time porbability for Sivasspor is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Fenerbahce SK is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bahia vs Atletico PR

21/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

San Carlos vs Guadalupe FC

21/1/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

21/1/2021 23:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Benfica C. Branco vs ARC Oleiros

21/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mohun Bagan AC vs Chennaiyin

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gremio vs Atletico Mineiro

21/1/2021 1:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional

21/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

San Carlos vs Guadalupe FC

21/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions