Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional

Brazil Serie A

Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Sao Paulo FC

Sao Paulo FC

Brazil Serie A

 Internacional

Internacional

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 3:30

29%

Sao Paulo FC Wins

37%

Draw

34%

Internacional Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional

Time: 3:30 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional on 21/1/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Sao Paulo FC has a 29% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional is 2.31. Half time porbability for Sao Paulo FC is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Internacional is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


UE Engordany vs UE Sant Julia

21/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sao Paulo FC vs Internacional

21/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Nacional Madeira

21/1/2021 23:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

21/1/2021 23:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Rentistas vs Boston River

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

21/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Partizani Tirana vs KF Tirana

21/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC

21/1/2021 3:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

San Carlos vs Guadalupe FC

21/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions