Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos

Argentina Copa Argentina

Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 1:20

Argentina Copa Argentina

Rosario Central

Rosario Central

Argentina Copa Argentina

 Boca Unidos

Boca Unidos

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 1:20

24%

Rosario Central Wins

15%

Draw

61%

Boca Unidos Wins

2

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

64%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos

Time: 1:20 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Argentina Copa Argentina

For the game between Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos on 21/1/2021 at 1:20 we calculated that Rosario Central has a 24% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos is 1.17. Half time porbability for Rosario Central is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Boca Unidos is 64. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

21/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sancaktepe Bld vs Nigde Belediyespor

21/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Karabakh Agdam

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

S@bail FK vs Neftchi Baku

21/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Zira FK vs Gabala FC

21/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Engordany vs UE Sant Julia

21/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Nacional Madeira

21/1/2021 23:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

21/1/2021 23:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Valencia CF vs CA Osasuna

21/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Afjet Afyonspor vs Sanliurfaspor

21/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions