Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC

Uruguay Primera Division

Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 3:45

Uruguay Primera Division

Montevideo Wanderers

Montevideo Wanderers

Uruguay Primera Division

 Danubio FC

Danubio FC

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 3:45

39%

Montevideo Wanderers Wins

38%

Draw

23%

Danubio FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.76

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC

Time: 3:45 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Uruguay Primera Division

For the game between Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC on 21/1/2021 at 3:45 we calculated that Montevideo Wanderers has a 39% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC is 2.76. Half time porbability for Montevideo Wanderers is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Danubio FC is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ

21/1/2021 2:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Rentistas vs Boston River

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

21/1/2021 23:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

21/1/2021 23:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

San Carlos vs Guadalupe FC

21/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ

21/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Afjet Afyonspor vs Sanliurfaspor

21/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs Limon FC

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs Nacional Madeira

21/1/2021 23:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

21/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions