MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK

Turkey Super Lig

MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 19:00

Turkey Super Lig

MKE Ankaragucu

MKE Ankaragucu

Turkey Super Lig

 Kasimpasa SK

Kasimpasa SK

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 19:00

33%

MKE Ankaragucu Wins

27%

Draw

40%

Kasimpasa SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK

Time: 19:00 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK on 21/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that MKE Ankaragucu has a 33% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK is 3.30. Half time porbability for MKE Ankaragucu is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Kasimpasa SK is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Afjet Afyonspor vs Sanliurfaspor

21/1/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

21/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos

21/1/2021 1:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Rentistas vs Boston River

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Perez Zeledon vs CS Cartagines

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Deportes Melipilla vs Puerto Montt

21/1/2021 1:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions