Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

Turkey Super Lig

Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Fatih Karagumruk

Fatih Karagumruk

Turkey Super Lig

 Besiktas JK

Besiktas JK

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 16:00

31%

Fatih Karagumruk Wins

33%

Draw

36%

Besiktas JK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

Time: 16:00 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK on 21/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Fatih Karagumruk has a 31% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK is 1.50. Half time porbability for Fatih Karagumruk is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Besiktas JK is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

1o de Agosto vs Recreativo Caala

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportes Melipilla vs Puerto Montt

21/1/2021 1:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Cerro Largo vs Nacional (URU)

21/1/2021 1:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gremio vs Atletico Mineiro

21/1/2021 1:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Plaza Colonia vs CA Progreso

21/1/2021 23:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs Limon FC

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Valencia CF vs CA Osasuna

21/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Engordany vs UE Sant Julia

21/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mohun Bagan AC vs Chennaiyin

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions