Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Erzurum BB

Erzurum BB

Turkey Super Lig

 Alanyaspor

Alanyaspor

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 16:00

28%

Erzurum BB Wins

22%

Draw

50%

Alanyaspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor

Time: 16:00 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor on 21/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Erzurum BB has a 28% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor is 2.83. Half time porbability for Erzurum BB is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Alanyaspor is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


SD Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

21/1/2021 23:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gremio vs Atletico Mineiro

21/1/2021 1:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UE Engordany vs UE Sant Julia

21/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zira FK vs Gabala FC

21/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Benfica C. Branco vs ARC Oleiros

21/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco

21/1/2021 4:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions