Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ

Brazil Serie A

Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 2:30

Brazil Serie A

Coritiba

Coritiba

Brazil Serie A

 Fluminense RJ

Fluminense RJ

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 2:30

25%

Coritiba Wins

28%

Draw

47%

Fluminense RJ Wins

2

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ

Time: 2:30 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ on 21/1/2021 at 2:30 we calculated that Coritiba has a 25% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ is 2.58. Half time porbability for Coritiba is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Fluminense RJ is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Coritiba vs Fluminense RJ

21/1/2021 2:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Benfica C. Branco vs ARC Oleiros

21/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC

21/1/2021 3:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bahia vs Atletico PR

21/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Karabakh Agdam

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Valencia CF vs CA Osasuna

21/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gremio vs Atletico Mineiro

21/1/2021 1:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 5:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

1o de Agosto vs Recreativo Caala

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions