Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

Chile Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 3:30

Chile Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido

Coquimbo Unido

Chile Primera Division

 Curico Unido

Curico Unido

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 3:30

35%

Coquimbo Unido Wins

24%

Draw

41%

Curico Unido Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

Time: 3:30 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido on 21/1/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Coquimbo Unido has a 35% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido is 2.36. Half time porbability for Coquimbo Unido is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Curico Unido is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

21/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cerro Largo vs Nacional (URU)

21/1/2021 1:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Perez Zeledon vs CS Cartagines

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Mohun Bagan AC vs Chennaiyin

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Alianza Petrolera vs Deportivo Pereira

21/1/2021 3:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

S@bail FK vs Neftchi Baku

21/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

21/1/2021 23:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions