Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

Brazil Serie B

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 23:45

Brazil Serie B

Chapecoense SC

Chapecoense SC

Brazil Serie B

 Ponte Preta

Ponte Preta

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 23:45

37%

Chapecoense SC Wins

41%

Draw

22%

Ponte Preta Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

Time: 23:45 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta on 21/1/2021 at 23:45 we calculated that Chapecoense SC has a 37% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta is 2.50. Half time porbability for Chapecoense SC is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Ponte Preta is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

21/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 5:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Santos Guapiles vs LD Alajuelense

21/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros

21/1/2021 6:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Plaza Colonia vs CA Progreso

21/1/2021 23:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Coquimbo Unido vs Curico Unido

21/1/2021 3:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gremio vs Atletico Mineiro

21/1/2021 1:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UE Engordany vs UE Sant Julia

21/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

21/1/2021 23:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions