Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 4:05

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Celaya FC

Celaya FC

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Pumas Tabasco

Pumas Tabasco

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 4:05

53%

Celaya FC Wins

32%

Draw

15%

Pumas Tabasco Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco

Time: 4:05 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco on 21/1/2021 at 4:05 we calculated that Celaya FC has a 53% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco is 3.00. Half time porbability for Celaya FC is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Pumas Tabasco is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Celaya FC vs Pumas Tabasco is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Cruzeiro vs Operario PR

21/1/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportes Melipilla vs Puerto Montt

21/1/2021 1:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Valencia CF vs CA Osasuna

21/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Plaza Colonia vs CA Progreso

21/1/2021 23:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

21/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cerro Largo vs Nacional (URU)

21/1/2021 1:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Fatih Karagumruk vs Besiktas JK

21/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos

21/1/2021 1:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions