CS Herediano vs Grecia

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Herediano vs Grecia Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 5:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Herediano

CS Herediano

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Grecia

Grecia

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 5:00

34%

CS Herediano Wins

37%

Draw

29%

Grecia Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Herediano vs Grecia

Time: 5:00 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between CS Herediano vs Grecia on 21/1/2021 at 5:00 we calculated that CS Herediano has a 34% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Herediano vs Grecia is 2.14. Half time porbability for CS Herediano is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Grecia is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Herediano vs Grecia is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Elman vs Banadir

21/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sivasspor vs Fenerbahce SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

21/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bahia vs Atletico PR

21/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Eibar vs Atletico Madrid

21/1/2021 23:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zira FK vs Gabala FC

21/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rosario Central vs Boca Unidos

21/1/2021 1:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Montevideo Wanderers vs Danubio FC

21/1/2021 3:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tlaxcala vs Monarcas Morelia

21/1/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions