Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ

Brazil Serie A

Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

21/1/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie A

Bragantino

Bragantino

Brazil Serie A

 Vasco da Gama RJ

Vasco da Gama RJ

Date : 21/1/2021 Time : 3:30

31%

Bragantino Wins

43%

Draw

26%

Vasco da Gama RJ Wins

X

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ

Time: 3:30 Date: 21/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ on 21/1/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Bragantino has a 31% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ is 2.79. Half time porbability for Bragantino is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Vasco da Gama RJ is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bragantino vs Vasco da Gama RJ is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Alianza Petrolera vs Deportivo Pereira

21/1/2021 3:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

MKE Ankaragucu vs Kasimpasa SK

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Ponte Preta

21/1/2021 23:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Herediano vs Grecia

21/1/2021 5:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Partizani Tirana vs KF Tirana

21/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Saprissa vs Sporting (CRC)

21/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Erzurum BB vs Alanyaspor

21/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sabah FK vs Karabakh Agdam

21/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

1o de Agosto vs Recreativo Caala

21/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions