Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

Egypt Premier

Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 15:30

Egypt Premier

Wadi Degla SC

Wadi Degla SC

Egypt Premier

 Al Masry

Al Masry

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 15:30

16%

Wadi Degla SC Wins

38%

Draw

46%

Al Masry Wins

2

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

1%

Half Time Home Win

75%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

Time: 15:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Egypt Premier

For the game between Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry on 20/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Wadi Degla SC has a 16% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry is 2.03. Half time porbability for Wadi Degla SC is 1%, Half Time draw probability is 75, and Half Time probability for Al Masry is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zob Ahan vs Naft M. Soleyman

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico

20/1/2021 3:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions