TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:30

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TSG Balingen

TSG Balingen

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 Hessen Kassel

Hessen Kassel

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:30

38%

TSG Balingen Wins

33%

Draw

29%

Hessen Kassel Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel

Time: 19:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel on 20/1/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that TSG Balingen has a 38% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel is 1.50. Half time porbability for TSG Balingen is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Hessen Kassel is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg

20/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Schalke 04 vs 1.FC Koln

20/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Guarani vs Vitoria

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Forest Rangers

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ferroviario do Huambo vs Recreativo Libolo

20/1/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions