SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC

South Africa Premier Soccer League

SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 18:00

South Africa Premier Soccer League

SuperSport United

SuperSport United

South Africa Premier Soccer League

 AmaZulu FC

AmaZulu FC

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 18:00

49%

SuperSport United Wins

38%

Draw

13%

AmaZulu FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

57%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: South Africa Premier Soccer League

For the game between SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC on 20/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that SuperSport United has a 49% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC is 2.50. Half time porbability for SuperSport United is 57%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for AmaZulu FC is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

River Plate (URU) vs CA Cerro

20/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Jabalain vs Ohud Medina

20/1/2021 15:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Al Jeel

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rizespor vs Gaziantep B.B.

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege

20/1/2021 20:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions