Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

South Africa Premier Soccer League

Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 18:00

South Africa Premier Soccer League

Stellenbosch FC

Stellenbosch FC

South Africa Premier Soccer League

 Baroka FC

Baroka FC

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 18:00

36%

Stellenbosch FC Wins

48%

Draw

16%

Baroka FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: South Africa Premier Soccer League

For the game between Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC on 20/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Stellenbosch FC has a 36% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC is 2.58. Half time porbability for Stellenbosch FC is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Baroka FC is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sampaio Correa

20/1/2021 1:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis

20/1/2021 17:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin

20/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita

20/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions