Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje

Angola Girabola

Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 17:30

Angola Girabola

Sporting Cabinda

Sporting Cabinda

Angola Girabola

 Baixa de Cassanje

Baixa de Cassanje

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 17:30

33%

Sporting Cabinda Wins

37%

Draw

30%

Baixa de Cassanje Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje

Time: 17:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje on 20/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Sporting Cabinda has a 33% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje is 1.50. Half time porbability for Sporting Cabinda is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Baixa de Cassanje is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sporting Cabinda vs Baixa de Cassanje is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Universidad Catolica vs Everton de Vina

20/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cultural Leonesa B vs Atletico Bembibre

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca

20/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Botafogo RJ vs Atletico GO

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Beroil Bupolsa vs Burgos Promesas

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions