Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 18:30

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Salamanca CF

Salamanca CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 SD Compostela

SD Compostela

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 18:30

20%

Salamanca CF Wins

28%

Draw

52%

SD Compostela Wins

2

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

Time: 18:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela on 20/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that Salamanca CF has a 20% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela is 2.58. Half time porbability for Salamanca CF is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for SD Compostela is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ferencvaros TC vs Diosgyori VTK

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

20/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions