SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 20:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SG Sonnenhof

SG Sonnenhof

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 TuS Koblenz

TuS Koblenz

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 20:00

42%

SG Sonnenhof Wins

38%

Draw

20%

TuS Koblenz Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

Time: 20:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz on 20/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that SG Sonnenhof has a 42% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz is 2.71. Half time porbability for SG Sonnenhof is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for TuS Koblenz is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ferroviario do Huambo vs Recreativo Libolo

20/1/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi

20/1/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Confianca vs Sampaio Correa

20/1/2021 1:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CRB-AL vs Figueirense

20/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Police vs Ksar

20/1/2021 19:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Opava vs Sparta Praha

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions