Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

Spain La Liga

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 23:00

Spain La Liga

Real Betis

Real Betis

Spain La Liga

 Celta de Vigo

Celta de Vigo

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 23:00

32%

Real Betis Wins

38%

Draw

30%

Celta de Vigo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

Time: 23:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Spain La Liga

For the game between Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo on 20/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Real Betis has a 32% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo is 2.14. Half time porbability for Real Betis is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Celta de Vigo is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ferencvaros TC vs Diosgyori VTK

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions