RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin

Germany Bundesliga

RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 22:30

Germany Bundesliga

RB Leipzig

RB Leipzig

Germany Bundesliga

 Union Berlin

Union Berlin

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 22:30

39%

RB Leipzig Wins

38%

Draw

23%

Union Berlin Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin

Time: 22:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Germany Bundesliga

For the game between RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin on 20/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that RB Leipzig has a 39% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin is 2.75. Half time porbability for RB Leipzig is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Union Berlin is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Livingston FC vs Celtic FC

20/1/2021 23:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions