RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

Morocco Botola 2

RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 17:00

Morocco Botola 2

RAC Casablanca

RAC Casablanca

Morocco Botola 2

 TAS Casablanca

TAS Casablanca

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 17:00

38%

RAC Casablanca Wins

42%

Draw

20%

TAS Casablanca Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

Time: 17:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Morocco Botola 2

For the game between RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca on 20/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that RAC Casablanca has a 38% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca is 1.92. Half time porbability for RAC Casablanca is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for TAS Casablanca is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Waldhof Mannheim

20/1/2021 21:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions