Perth Glory vs Adelaide United

Australia A-League

Perth Glory vs Adelaide United Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 13:20

Australia A-League

Perth Glory

Perth Glory

Australia A-League

 Adelaide United

Adelaide United

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 13:20

25%

Perth Glory Wins

30%

Draw

45%

Adelaide United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

88%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

20%

Both Team To Score - Yes

80%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Perth Glory vs Adelaide United

Time: 13:20 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Perth Glory vs Adelaide United on 20/1/2021 at 13:20 we calculated that Perth Glory has a 25% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Perth Glory vs Adelaide United is 1.35. Half time porbability for Perth Glory is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 88, and Half Time probability for Adelaide United is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Perth Glory vs Adelaide United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 80 and YES-BTTS 20. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Ahli Doha

20/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Matelica vs Carpi FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah

20/1/2021 19:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions