Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

Iran IPL

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 14:30

Iran IPL

Paykan FC

Paykan FC

Iran IPL

 Mes Rafsanjan

Mes Rafsanjan

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 14:30

37%

Paykan FC Wins

40%

Draw

23%

Mes Rafsanjan Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

Time: 14:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan on 20/1/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Paykan FC has a 37% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan is 2.33. Half time porbability for Paykan FC is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Mes Rafsanjan is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Al Jeel

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

KF Laci vs Skenderbeu

20/1/2021 15:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ypsonas FC vs Ayia Napa

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico

20/1/2021 3:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferencvaros TC vs Diosgyori VTK

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions