Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte

Brazil Serie B

Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 3:30

Brazil Serie B

Parana Clube

Parana Clube

Brazil Serie B

 Cuiaba Esporte

Cuiaba Esporte

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 3:30

21%

Parana Clube Wins

42%

Draw

37%

Cuiaba Esporte Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte

Time: 3:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte on 20/1/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Parana Clube has a 21% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte is 2.33. Half time porbability for Parana Clube is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Cuiaba Esporte is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KV Kortrijk vs Sint

20/1/2021 18:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Al Jeel

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arminia Bielefeld vs VfB Stuttgart

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Perth Glory vs Adelaide United

20/1/2021 13:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions