Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran

Iran IPL

Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 14:30

Iran IPL

Padideh Shandiz

Padideh Shandiz

Iran IPL

 Nassaji Mazandaran

Nassaji Mazandaran

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 14:30

38%

Padideh Shandiz Wins

44%

Draw

18%

Nassaji Mazandaran Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran

Time: 14:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran on 20/1/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Padideh Shandiz has a 38% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran is 1.26. Half time porbability for Padideh Shandiz is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Nassaji Mazandaran is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Opava vs Sparta Praha

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Hilal Riyadh vs Taawoun FC

20/1/2021 18:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions