Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 21:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

Navalcarnero

Navalcarnero

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

 S.S. Reyes

S.S. Reyes

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 21:00

21%

Navalcarnero Wins

31%

Draw

48%

S.S. Reyes Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

Time: 21:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

For the game between Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes on 20/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Navalcarnero has a 21% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes is 2.17. Half time porbability for Navalcarnero is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for S.S. Reyes is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Hallescher FC vs Waldhof Mannheim

20/1/2021 21:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Levadiakos vs Kissamikos

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions