Livingston FC vs Celtic FC

Scotland Premiership

Livingston FC vs Celtic FC Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 23:15

Scotland Premiership

Livingston FC

Livingston FC

Scotland Premiership

 Celtic FC

Celtic FC

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 23:15

23%

Livingston FC Wins

34%

Draw

43%

Celtic FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Livingston FC vs Celtic FC

Time: 23:15 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Livingston FC vs Celtic FC on 20/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Livingston FC has a 23% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Livingston FC vs Celtic FC is 2.29. Half time porbability for Livingston FC is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Celtic FC is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Livingston FC vs Celtic FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Livingston FC vs Celtic FC

20/1/2021 23:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Roda vs Torrent CF

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

KF Laci vs Skenderbeu

20/1/2021 15:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions