Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 21:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Kickers Offenbach

Kickers Offenbach

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 SV Elversberg

SV Elversberg

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 21:00

32%

Kickers Offenbach Wins

44%

Draw

24%

SV Elversberg Wins

X

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg

Time: 21:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg on 20/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Kickers Offenbach has a 32% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg is 3.00. Half time porbability for Kickers Offenbach is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for SV Elversberg is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Penaranda vs Palencia Cristo Atl.

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

20/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs SV Elversberg

20/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Botafogo SP vs CS Alagoano

20/1/2021 1:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Waldhof Mannheim

20/1/2021 21:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Ahli Doha

20/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

O Higgins vs Univ de Concepcion

20/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Astorga vs La Virgen del Camino

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Opava vs Sparta Praha

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions