KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege

Belgium Jupiler Pro League

KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 20:45

Belgium Jupiler Pro League

KV Mechelen

KV Mechelen

Belgium Jupiler Pro League

 Standard Liege

Standard Liege

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 20:45

36%

KV Mechelen Wins

25%

Draw

39%

Standard Liege Wins

2

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege

Time: 20:45 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Belgium Jupiler Pro League

For the game between KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege on 20/1/2021 at 20:45 we calculated that KV Mechelen has a 36% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege is 2.58. Half time porbability for KV Mechelen is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Standard Liege is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Levadiakos vs Kissamikos

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

O Higgins vs Univ de Concepcion

20/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Roda vs Torrent CF

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Ahli Doha

20/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions